Become a New York City Vermont Farm Share Member!
Starting May 2017, Pete's Greens' CSA is expanding into New York City! Pick up your weekly Vermont Farm Share at select locations in Brooklyn.
We are currently signing up members for our first season - a Late Spring Share starting May 4 and running through June 8. It's easy - sign up and pay online, then next week go to your pick-up location and grab the box with your name on it.
First time members will receive a free introductory share!
Deliveries are every Thursday. Pickup hours will vary by site. See below for more info on picking up your share.
What can you expect?
Each week, you can expect a box of 5-7 types of farm-fresh goodies, including fresh greens every week. Because we grow veggies according to the season, and we grow year round, in the spring, your box will contain tender greens like kale, chard, Asian greens, and spinach; hearty potatoes, carrots, and beets; storage onions and fresh onions; young radishes, parsnips, and salad turnips; and head lettuce, cucumbers, baby fennel, and more come May and June!
Everything in your box was grown on our farm!
Boxes are hand packed packed with care. Each week, you'll receive a newsletter with storage tips, recipes, and news about our farm.
Pickup Locations and Hours
Electropositive, 639 Classon Ave: 12 pm - 6 pm
Daya Yoga Studio, 360 Jefferson St: 2 pm - 6 pm
Brooklyn Desks, 49 Wyckoff Ave: 1 pm - 6 pm
the COMPOUND COWORK, 1120 Washington Ave: 12 pm - 5 pm
More locations coming soon!
*The fine print:
- Please pick up your share within the advertised timeframe. Fresh produce has a limited life span if not picked up in time and refrigerated (or eaten). If you're unable to pick up your share, please make alternative arrangements with a friend. If you need to skip a week, please give us a heads up by noon on Monday. Items will not be stored overnight.
- If you need to skip a week's delivery, please let us know by noon on Monday. We will credit your account to use towards a future delivery.
- Please respect your site hosts' property.
- We primarily communicate via email. Please direct any questions or comments to Pete's Greens directly - not to our site hosts. We will notify you of any changes to your share pickups.
- The free introductory share is a one-time offer with no obligation to commit. We will ask you to pay for the season upfront.
- Pete's Greens grows over 200 varieties of vegetables. Your share includes produce grown directly on our farm, by our crew. While occasionally we may substitute an item or two from neighboring farms, your share is overwhelming produce from our farm - from seed to table!